The importance of correctly fitting shoes
- Every time your foot hits the floor when walking it’s the equivalent of twice your body weight. Running increases this to up to three times your body weight.
- Around 70% of foot problems come from wearing the wrong footwear or ill-fitting shoes. The majority of these are caused by ill-fitting footwear worn as a child.
- Most feet walk about 70,000 miles in a lifetime – that’s four times around the earth.
- The average adult takes in excess of 18,000 steps a day and it’s even more for kids.
- Leonardo da Vinci called the foot a masterpiece of engineering. Each foot has 26 bones, 19 muscles, over 100 ligaments and thousands of nerve endings.
Mon-Sat: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Sun: 10.30am – 1.30pm
Address and Phone
2 Hallswelle Parade,
London NW11 0DL
Call 020 8455 7001
email us - click here
Brian’s Temple Fortune are exclusive stockists for The Finchley Ballet School.
We stock footwear and clothing for dance, including ballet, tap, character and jazz.